Scorecards provide a way to analyze the scores given by evaluators on Supplier responses to questionnaires and price sheets. An event’s scorecards can be created once questionnaires and price sheets have been created and evaluators have been selected.
CalUsource will automatically compile scores and create a default scorecard. You can create multiple scorecards based on different scenarios for analysis.
How to Create a Scorecard
Click on the Actions menu option.
Select the Scorecards option.
The default scorecard will display. You cannot edit the weights in the Default Scorecard.
You can either:
- copy the Default Scorecard and make changes on the copied scorecard.
- create a new scorecard and adjust your weights as desired.
Click on Create Scorecard to start creating your own customized scorecard.
An Add New Scorecard popup will display.
Title your scorecard and click on the Add button when done.
The scorecard will now be saved.
Click on the Manage Weights icon to make changes to any weight assigned to an evaluator, questionnaire, or price sheet.
Input new Questionnaire and Price Sheet Weight percentages as necessary by clicking on the number below each option.
Use the Questionnaire and Price Sheet tabs to toggle between both as needed.
To adjust the weight for each evaluator for a Questionnaire or Price Sheet, click on the Lock icon to unlock the weight and then input a new weight.
If you have more than one Questionnaire or Price Sheet, they will be listed within the left pane.
Click on the Lock icon for the Questionnaire or Price Sheet you wish to unlock, so that you can assign new weights if needed.
When finished, click on the Done button.
Click the Finalize Scorecard button to finalize the scorecard.
- It is recommended to keep the weights the same for each evaluator, so as not to create an unfair condition for the suppliers.
- Evaluator no longer available? Adjust an evaluator’s weight to 0% if he/she is no longer an evaluator for the event. Do not forget to use Auto Weight to distribute the remaining weight percentage to the other evaluators.
- You can click the Auto Weight button to distribute the weight equally over questionnaires, prices sheets, and evaluators.
- The icon in the evaluator section indicates that the questionnaire or price sheet is assigned to that evaluator for evaluation.
- The icon indicates that the questionnaire/price sheet is not assigned to that evaluator for evaluation.
The evaluation criteria as well as the corresponding weights for price sheets and questionnaires should be established prior to an event opening. Changes should only be made to the weights if noted in an official RFx amendment that is distributed to the suppliers prior to the event closing. Failure to adhere to this could result in a supplier protest and/or litigation.