When it is time to review supplier responses to a questionnaire, you might find it easier to review them outside of CalUsource. To do this, CalUsource offers the ability to easily export supplier questionnaire responses into an Excel file. Please keep in mind that once you have reviewed an exported questionnaire, you must go back into CalUsource to enter your scores.
How to Export a Questionnaire
Click on the Response Workbench icon.
Click on the Select Suppliers icon.
Checkmark the suppliers you would like to evaluate.
Select the Done button when finished.
Select the Summary Questionnaire tab.
Select the Download icon.
Click on the Tab format you wish to export your questionnaire in.
A prompt will display stating that the file is being prepared (this will only display for a few seconds).
A download prompt will display when the file is ready to be downloaded.
Select the Download button.
- Once an exported questionnaire has been reviewed, you must go back into CalUsource to complete the scoring process.
- When downloading a questionnaire, there are two export options to choose from:
- Multiple Tab: exports your questionnaire within separate sheets.
- Single Tab: exports your questionnaire within one sheet.
- You can access previously downloaded questionnaires by selecting the Upload and Download Log icon.