CalUsource allows you to republished an event that has been withdrawn.
You can learn more about the process of withdrawing a sourcing event by reviewing our Withdrawing An Event How-To Article.
How to Republish an Event
Select the Republish button at the bottom right corner of the event.
A Confirmation popup window will display giving you the option of sending an email notification to the suppliers that the event is being republished.
Click the Publish Event button to confirm you are republishing the event.
The event will now display a Published status in the blue bar at the top of the event.
The below information outlines the supplier experience for republished events.
After an event has been republished, suppliers can:
- Find the event in their Tasks – Action Pending menu.
- Re-accept the event’s guidelines (after Full Withdrawal only).
- See their previous responses entered before the event was withdrawn.
- Resume adding their responses.
- Resubmit their responses.
Suppliers will always need to resubmit their responses after any withdrawal, even if they had previously submitted them.