During the contracting process, you have the option of sending the contract to the supplier and/or the contract’s designated internal team member(s) for review.
How to Route a Contract for Supplier and Team Review
Access your drafted contract.
Navigate to the Contract Language tab.
Make sure the Authoring mode is selected.
Select the Actions menu.
Select the Send For Supplier Review or Send for Team Review option.
A Confirmation Notice will display.
The contract will now show a status of pending review.
Team reviewers and suppliers will have the same Microsoft 365 editing experience as the contract author. See Authoring a Contract for more information.
- All team members set up as evaluators will receive their notifications at the same time and they can all edit concurrently without having to check out the document.
- You will have to accept team reviews in a single approval prior to sending for supplier review.
- You can use the Withdraw option on the Action menu to withdraw a contract from team member or supplier review. This can be helpful if you resend a document to a team member for a second time by accident. When withdrawing, include a comment reason (e.g. “Routed by accident”) in the comment field.
- Review all contract changes made by suppliers before accepting their review.
- Prior to accepting/rejecting the team/supplier changes, you can edit/review the contract. Once you have accepted/rejected, you will be unable to make further changes. At this point you may choose to re-route the contract for additional review.
- Select Audit Trail in the Action menu to view who has edited the document.
- Select Track Status to see which team members are reviewing or have completed their edits/review.