During the contracting process, you have the option of sending the contract to the supplier and/or the contract’s designated internal team member(s) for review.
How to Route a Contract for Supplier and Team Review
Access your drafted contract.
Scroll down to the Contract Language section.
Make sure the Authoring mode is selected.
Select the Actions menu.
Select the Send For Supplier Review or Send for Team Review option.
A Confirmation Notice will display.
The contract will now show a status of pending review.
- All team members set up as evaluators will receive their notifications at the same time, but only one person can check out and edit the contract document at a time.
- You can use the Withdraw option on the Action menu to withdraw a contract from team member review. This can be helpful if you resend a document to a team member for a second time by accident. When withdrawing, include a comment reason (e.g. “Routed by accident”) in the comment field.
- Review all contract changes made by suppliers before accepting their review.
- If you don’t accept the supplier’s change you can Withdraw the contract from the Action menu and edit to your satisfaction. At this point you may choose to re-route the contract for additional review.
- Select Audit Trail in the Action menu to view who has edited the document