Creating a new report in the Insights & Visions module is a simple process.
STEP 1 - Starting the Report
From the CalUsource Dashboard, click CREATE and then select ANALYTICS.
Alternately, from the Insights & Vision module, click the icon, then click the small round button next to "Create Blank".
STEP 2 - Picking your data source
From the next screen, pick your data source from the left column. Ignore the spinning cube. Once you have picked a data source, click the "proceed" button.
STEP 3 - Build with Reporting Objects
In the Report Builder interface, the left pane displays a list of Reporting Objects arranged in groups.
- Click on any MEASURE and drag it into the VALUES box.
- Click on any attribute and drag it into the ROWS.
- Pick another attribute and drag it into the COLUMNS box.
- Click CONTINUE at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your Visualization type and click GENERATE REPORT.
All measures are color-coded teal.
All attributes are color-coded red.
STEP 4 - Save Your Report
Click Save and enter a name for this new report.
Your new report is saved in the My Reports tab of the Insights & Vision module.