The most advantageous balance of price, quality, service, performance, sustainability and other elements, as defined by the University. Determined by objective performance criteria that may include price, features, long-term functionality, life-cycle costs, sustainability, and required services.
- Best Value Webinar - UC Procurement Policy Training - Recorded July 17, 2019
- What is Best Value?
- Why is Best Value being used?
- How do I apply Best Value?
- Best Value Components
- Quantitative Best Value Component (Financial)
- Qualitative Best Value Component (Technical)
- Sustainability Best Value Component (UC)
- Best Value - Weighted Scoring: How the Percentages are Calculated
- Best Value - Weighted Scoring: Proposal Ranking
- Best Value - Weighted Scoring: Quantitative Scores
- Best Value - Weighted Scoring: Qualitative Scores
- Best Value - Weighted Scoring: Total Scores
- Score-Based Awards
- Alternate RFx methodologies (not Best Value)
- Best Value Definitions
- Best Value Resources