Enhanced Search Features:
- Stemming: You don’t need to type the exact word,
- Example: You can search “Laptops” (plural) and results for “Laptop” (singular) will pop up
- Stop Words Removal: This will bypass words like “and,” “by,” “for,” and others like that when searching for a match.
- Example: Search “pricebook one and two”, but “pricebook one or two” will pop up
- Document Relevance: Document filters are rearranged depending on the number of relevant matches within each document group.
- Auto complete – Search as you type: CalUsource will provide suggestions as you type, similar to Google.
- Personalization: CalUsource will show best matches from your own past historical search terms.
- Search Term Relevance: The search results are ranked based on relevance.
- Example: Exact matches will have higher priority
- Fuzzy Search: Fuzzy search will search for synonyms, different word variations like plurals and singulars, and correct spelling errors.
- Example: If you spell card as “crad” it’ll know to search for “card”
The search bar also has a new look: