CalUsource allows you to close an event any time after the event’s response period has ended, including after it has been awarded to remove it from your task list by marking it as complete within the tool.
How to Close an Event
Click on the Action Menu icon.
Select Mark as Complete (this is only available when the Response and Evaluation Timeline window has closed).
A Confirmation popup window will display.
Click on the Yes button to mark the event as complete.
A Mark as Complete popup comments window will display.
Enter a comment explaining why you are closing the event. Your comments will be included in the email notification sent to suppliers and team members.
Click the Attachment icon to attach documents that provide supporting information that impacted your award decisions. This is an optional activity. Attachments added here are not included in the email notification sent to suppliers and team members.
Click on the Done button.
A popup window will display, allowing you to edit the content of the email notification.
Customize the email if necessary by changing the subject line, adding attachments or modifying the body of the email notification.
Click on the Send button.
The event will now display a status of Completed.
- Closing an event is referred to as "Marking as Complete" in CalUsource.
- You cannot unclose a closed event.
- You can only make the following minor changes to closed events:
- Change the event’s name and description.
- Add/remove team members and perform all team-related setup activities.
- Reassign the supplier’s Primary Respondent.
- You will not be able to flip a closed event to contract.
- Any attachments added in the Mark as Complete pop-up window are not included in the notification email sent to team members and suppliers, but is available for review in the event’s Audit Log.