Your user profile can automatically pre-populate fields, saving you time from having to enter basic information each time you create a contract document. This guide covers General and Contract settings. We do not anticipate you using Delegation settings.
The fields displayed on Settings tab are pre-populated based on your CalUsource persona and will be automatically applied to each new contract you create. It is best practice to complete these fields one time, instead of making these selections over and over for each contract.
- Click the Profile Icon at top of screen.
- Click General in the Settings menu.
- Enter all pertinent information under Account Settings.
- Click the icon in the Default Category section to select the most commonly used category of goods and services for which you create contracts.
(Search by typing in a category name or by using the category tree to select.)
Click Done in the Default Category menu.
Since you can only select one Category, you may need to select a higher level category to incorporate related subcategories you use.
- Complete the Default Region field with your campus name and click Done after you completed your selection(s).
- Click Save in the Settings menu.
The settings on the Contract tab pertain to information related to your contracts that will automatically pre-populate fields.
- Click Contract in the Settings menu
- Select the desired values for Contract Currency, Document Type, Legal Company Name, Contract Type, and Payment Terms.
- Click Save to save your Profile changes
Please sign in to leave a comment.